Monday, 28 March 2016

Cheap Dog Agility Jump Hurdles

I was just wondering around the local shopping center in my town with my mum, she wanted to go in Home Bargains to pick up some items, I was passing the pet section and saw at the corner of my eye, dog agility jumps, I was like " no way, that's not what I think it is?" looking at the box closer they were jumps. I was like "perfect, I might have to buy them".  The best thing about them is that they we £5.99p!! WHAT A BARGAIN! I couldn't walk away from them at that price so I picked up 2 sets.

The box comes with one hurdle, 2 jump stand with spikes and a pair of jump cups (with screws and bolts to attach them together to the jump stands). They are quick and easy to put them together which is great if you just want to hurry up and set up and start your training sessions. 

Now lets get on with when the jumps are up and ready to use. 

From the picture on the box, they don't look too small or too big


Jumps up in my garden, excuse the grass, the rain flooded it!

They are really sturdy, lightweight and so easy to put together, the only problem I did have was with the jump cups. The screw and bolts fit on one side perfect but when it comes to putting the other bolt on it does not seem to reach, I left it with just one bolt on each cup as it still held up the jump bars and I could adjust them no problem at all. 

Overall I think they are perfect for the garden whether your a beginner, a professional who competes in shows or even if your just want to have fun with your dog. 

So if you want to get some agility hurdles for your dog, these are perfect and you don't have to pay for post and packaging either (BONUS!). Get to Home Bargains ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment